This policy explains what information that Opinion Colectiva (OC) collects about Members of the Site and how we use this information.
- Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
- Use & Disclosure – Specific identifiable information is collected from Members for the purpose of determining the eligibility for, and shipping of rewards. This information includes details such as name, address, email address and phone number.
- Protect and defend OC’s rights and property;
- Enforce the OC Terms Of Service (TOS); or
- Protect the interests of our subscribers or others.
- Collection and Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Collection – OC only collects personally identifiable information that is volunteered by Members during the registration process or in response to specific information requests presented directly to Members. OC only collects information that is necessary for us to perform our business and provide this service.
With the exceptions listed above, we WILL NOT edit, modify or disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party without your permission.
- Member Profile – OC collects general information about our Members. The information we collect includes the non-personally identifiable information volunteered during the registration process or in response to specific information requests presented directly to Members. Wherever possible, we will use the information we hold to improve the relevance of surveys.
- OC may make general aggregate data (such as age groups, interest profiles, geographic regions and other non-identifying information) about our Members available to existing and potential business partners. This aggregate data never contains specific identifiable information about any individual user.
- IP Address – The OC servers automatically record your IP address, your browser type and operating system when you access our site. We may use this information to help diagnose problems with our server and administer our web site. If we detect fraud or abuse of our system we may use the IP address of the offender to take action against them.
If you do not wish to receive survey invitations from us you must terminate your membership using the facility provided on the site. A link to an opt-out facility is also provided at the bottom of every survey invitation that we send you. By following this link you may terminate your membership.
By terminating your membership you will forfeit any OC Rewards if it has not reached the maximum cash-out limit.
For more information regarding this policy please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org